Ada apa dengan BRAND


Well pagi ni tak jadi nak run sebab kena jaga bebudak kt rumah😄 I macam terpanggil nak cakap pasal ni.. changing brands does not necessary means previous brand was bad.. sometimes we just want to try something new and that is our choice pun kan. Or we still use the previous brand for certain products and use new brands for the others... so there should be no hard feelings with kawan2 yg still jual product previous brands.. by all means trust your products and keep on selling! takde masalah langsung! For me I suka nak cuba benda baru and I like Forever products so I use them.. while using i sell them to those who interested.. isu customer lari? then the business owner should react.. by winning back the customer's hearts by improvising the products or improving customer service.The product should speak by itself❤️ for all we know sometimes mungkin bukan isu customer lari pun, customer tu just nak try benda baru and she might come back to you later😀


Anyway my first Forever product that i tried is Arctic Sea sebab I kagim omega 3 content dia lagi banyak dari content omega 3 brand yg I selalu consume😃


Comments